Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dimsum and Then Some



Mmmm~ Dimsum.

But also: sweetheart patties and lanterns and balloons. Someone named Sammy and food with no spoons. Yellow jackets and grubs and fish that eat fingers and buildings and bridges and sunsets that linger between strings of light at that sublime time before day becomes night and after all this I still want to go out and take pics of the city, kinda silly cause it's three and I'm really kinda sleepy so zee upon zee upon zid, she's a sister, little kid, and she cooks a mean squid.

Maybe.

oh, and, "Clasps."

zzz.


-too fast? click on pause, and manually move it, or click on the picture to switch to my google picasa album. Also, certain broswers may chop the slideshow frame. Best click on the picture to go to the picasa album version, and hit Full Frame or Slideshow there, for the full effect. :]

4 comments:

fox said...

I still hate you,
but not as much as i LOVELOVELOVE those lanterns!
was that your niece i zpy'd? she was cute. or some random kid you were snapping?
I want exactly 9,000 of those lanterns. Please and thankyou.
Awesome photos, well done!

fox said...

wah cant edit comments so i'll have to DOUBLE COMMENT! lomg.
i wish i was small enough to fit in to a honeycomb, what an awesome experience that would be.
hoooooney.
a lovepatty? for the light of your life? I think that grill needs a bit of a clean.

[o_o] said...

heh. Fox total body has no hate. Try as you might, you are a ball of accidental bliss.

The love patty was for my stomach, and I burned it. So it was heartburn even before I ate it. The grill was like that because there were many non-love patties before that. Mmm..fat.

You want to be a grub? Um. I guess it'd be(e) cool. But then, those were wasps, not bees of honey. They also feed their young regurgitated bug pulp. I'll ask em if they have room for you.

fox said...

wasp/bee, they're very much the same!
please do, that's a skill knowing how to speak wasp.